USA Water Polo Junior Olympics start this weekend and Belle Haven Pool is one of the local site hosts. The pool will be unavailable for Lap and Open Swim, and AquaFit, from July 26 - August 3. Belle Haven Pool will host games during the following times:
- Sat, July 26: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - 10U Girls
- Sun, July 27: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - 10U Girls
- Mon, July 28: 8:00 a.m. - 5:10 p.m. - 12U Boys Classic Division
- Tues, July 29: 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - 10U Girls
- Thu, July 31: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - 10U Coed
- Fri, Aug 1: 9:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. - 10U Coed
- Sat, Aug 2: 9:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. - 10U Coed
- Sun, Aug 3: 9:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. - 10U Coed
Come watch! Spectators welcome, tickets available at the door, cash-only.
Karlyn Pipes is back at Burgess Pool for her annual Faster Freestyle Clinic, August 22, 6-9pm. More details
The biggest youth water polo competition of the year, the 2014 USA Water Polo National Junior Olympics, comes to Belle Haven Pool July 26 - August 3! We are pleased to host 10U Girls and Mixed divisions in our pool, and excited that our Menlo Mavericks Water Polo teams will participate for the first time! More information and ticket details
Beyond Studio Cycling is excited to announce a new summer schedule including new TABATA Spin (spin+core+abs), Spin-tensity (spin+endurance) and interval classes. 17 classes a week, morning to evening. And on Tuesday, we will take our bikes outside for Fresh Air Classes! Join us today
Starting Monday, June 9, the Baby Pool at Burgess will be open 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, June 16, the Baby Pool at Burgess will be open 7 days a week, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Welcome to summer swimming at Burgess Pool!