The Menlo Tennis Academy is designed as a beginner tennis program for children age 5-10 years, who want to learn the sport of tennis in a supportive, community-based program. Menlo Swim and Sport is a proven expert in the area of youth sports instruction and training, and the Menlo Tennis Academy is an integral piece of our youth sports program.
Level 1: Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 - 4:50 p.m. (age 6-8+ years, skills-based, novice)
Level 2: Mondays and Wednesday from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. (age 8-10+ years, skills-based, advanced novice)
Limit of 8 students per session.
Menlo Tennis Academy provides recurring monthly registration for tennis sessions. Our registration system allows your child to continue with tennis lessons through the spring without re-registering each month.
Level 1 - $85/month
Level 2 - $95/month
Visit or call the Service Center, (650) 330-2232, to complete the registration process.
If you would like to cancel your Tennis Academy membership completely, please fill out the Cancellation Form and submit in person, by mail or via fax. Cancellation requests may also be taken by phone through the Service Center, (650) 330-2232. Cancellation requests must be submitted by the 15th of current month to terminate recurring payment/membership for the following month.
- No make-ups or refunds for missed classes.
- Menlo Tennis Academy registration does NOT cover any other services at the pool including the use of the Baby Pool or Open Swimming. These must be paid for separately.
- Mid-month placement depends on availability and is at a prorated fee.
- Mid-month cancellation does NOT qualify for a prorated refund.
- If you would like to cancel out of the current month you must cancel fifteen days prior to the next months billing.
- We cannot guarantee a specific instructor for a specific day/time for the duration of the month.