Whether your child is fearful of the water or on the verge of dominating at swim meets, Juliette can quickly help them make huge improvements with individually designed programs. Juliette also works with special needs families and builds adaptive lessons to each child's specific goals and requirements.
During the lessons, Juliette spends time with your child in the water and often uses an video camera to capture movements. The camera footage shows exactly where improvement is needed, providing a visual imprint of body mechanics. Visual images are a great help when you're training your body to make the subtle adjustments that improve streamline, stroke efficiency, and power.
Who benefits from Swim Pro lessons?
- Beginners through advanced swimmers
- Anyone interested in conquering fear and increasing comfort in the water
- Lap swimmers seeking to improve efficiency and enjoyment
- Masters swimmers who want to move up a lane or avoid injury
- Swimming enthusiasts who'd like to better understand the mechanics of the sport
- Competitive swimmers needing to refine technique or perfect starts and turns
1x1 half-hour: $60
1x1 hour: $115
Please contact Juliette directly to register for Swim Pro private lessons.
Monday – Saturday. Lesson times are individually scheduled based on client's preference in coordination with lane availability.
- Lessons are 30 or 60 minutes in length.
- All lessons need to be booked 48 hours in advanced.
- Any changes to the schedule must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- No makeups.
- Payment is due upon verbal confirmation and prior to lesson attendance. Credit card information provided at the time of registration will be processed upon registration.
- In the case of declined charges, you will be invoiced for the amount due plus a fee of $25.00.
- Credit card payments will appear as a charge from Menlo Swim and Sport.
- All lesson payments are final and non-refundable.
- All checks should be made payable to: Menlo Swim and Sport