If you're a beginner or recreational swimmer, consider individual lessons with the Juliette Applewhite, Head Swim Pro, or join one of our small group lessons for beginner and intermediate swimmers. You'll work on enjoying swimming and learning correct stroke mechanics so that you can grow stronger and more confident.
For advanced swimmers, sign up for our one-day stroke clinics or the adult fitness swim workout. If you want to shave a few seconds off your 100 fly, or prepare to join Menlo Masters, our adult swim instructors will help you refine your stroke and perfect your form to give you that competitive edge.
During your lessons, Juliette spends time with you in the water and uses a video camera to capture your movements. The camera footage, emailed to you on the spot, shows you exactly what you can improve, providing a visual imprint of your mechanics. Visual images are a great help when you're training your body to make the subtle adjustments that improve streamline, stroke efficiency, and power.
Who benefits from Swim Pro lessons?
• Youth or adult, beginners through advanced swimmers
• Anyone interested in conquering fear and increasing comfort in the water
• Lap swimmers seeking to improve efficiency and enjoyment
• Masters swimmers who want to move up a lane or avoid injury
• Swimming enthusiasts who'd like to better understand the mechanics of the sport
• Competitive swimmers needing to refine technique or perfect starts and turns
Lesson Duration: 30 or 60 minute lessons
Pricing: 30 minute = $60; 60 minute = $115
Dates and Times: Monday – Saturday. Lesson times are individually scheduled based on client's preference in coordination with lane availability.
Please contact Juliette directly to register for Swim Pro private lessons.
1. Lessons are 30 or 60 minutes in length
2. All lessons need to be booked 48 hours in advanced. Any changes to the schedule must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
3. No makeups.
4. Payment is due upon verbal confirmation and prior to lesson attendance. Credit card information provided at the time of registration will be processed upon registration. In the case of declined charges, you will be invoiced for the amount due plus a fee of $25.00.
5. Credit card payments will appear as a charge from Menlo Swim and Sport.
6. All lesson payments are final and non-refundable.
7. All checks should be made payable to: Menlo Swim and Sport