Are you tired of working so hard to swim so slowly? How would you like to swim FASTER with less effort? This clinic is just what you need!
The benefits from taking an Aquatic Edge clinic are many:
- Learn the techniques used by Karlyn, top triathlete and Olympian
- The teaching methods used are simple and easy to apply
- After just one clinic you WILL swim faster with less effort
- Training tips and recovery suggestions will also be provided
The one day Freestyle clinic will be on Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
The clinics include:
- 90 - 120 minutes of water time for stroke progression
- Out of water form work & classroom instruction
- Nutrition, recovery suggestions & training ideas
- Go Swim! Video demonstration
- Open forum Q and A
- Aquatic Edge custom swim cap
** There is a 10 people minimum / 24 people maximum for the clinic on a first registered basis.
Please bring 2 towels, warm clothing and parka for the clinic.
$115 for Gold and Menlo Masters team members.
$125 for General Public.
To register, please visit our Registration Web Portal and click on the "Clinics" tab.
Karlyn Pipes-Neilsen lives in Kona, Hawaii and is known world-wide for being an accomplished swimmer having set over 200+ Masters world records to date. However, she is an equally talented instructor and uses her high energy to deliver a fun and fast paced clinic woven with personal experience. The drills and technique she teaches are simple, fun and make total sense. YOU GET 'IT!' Whether a new to the sport or a pro after just one clinic, participants really are able to swim faster with less effort.