HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SWIM FASTER ... RIGHT NOW?!
2012 World Masters swimmer of the year Karlyn Pipes of Aquatic Edge would love to share her secrets to faster swimming with you. Using easy to understand drills and techniques, Karlyn will teach you how to become a faster, more efficient swimmer in just one clinic.
Are you tired of working so hard to swim so SLOW? How would you like to:
- Swim with a LOT less effort and faster ... right away!
- Learn how to relax, breathe effectively, and swim straighter
- Become more self-aware so you can "fix" your own stroke!
Then this is the clinic for you! Using easy to understand drills and techniques, Karlyn will teach you how to become a faster, more efficient swimmer in just one clinic!
- Learn the techniques used by Karlyn, top triathletes and Olympians
- The teaching methods presented are SIMPLE, easy to a understand and apply
- Training suggestions, nutrition and goal setting will also be covered
The one day Freestyle clinic will be on Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
The clinics include:
- One hour out of water form work & classroom instruction; almost 2 hours in the water for step-by-step stroke progression
- Nutrition, recovery suggestions & training ideas
- Go Swim! Video demonstration
- Open forum Q and A
- Aquatic Edge custom swim cap
** There is a 10 people minimum / 20 people maximum for the clinic on a first registered basis. Minimum age of registrant is 11 years of age or older.
Please bring 2 towels, warm clothing and parka for the clinic.
$115 for Gold and Menlo Masters team members.
$125 for General Public.
To register, please visit our Registration Web Portal and click on the "Clinics" tab.
Karlyn Pipes lives in Kona, Hawaii and is known world-wide for being an accomplished swimmer having set over 214 Masters world records to date. However, she is an equally talented instructor and uses her high energy to deliver a fun and fast paced clinic woven with personal experience. The drills and technique are simple, fun and make total sense. Watch FREE YouTube videos of Karlyn demonstrating great swimming technique as well as the "high elbow catch" she will be teaching you on her website, Aquatic Edge. More about Karlyn's teaching method, and a video of Karlyn swimming with the style and technique she teaches at her clinic.